Business Improvement Leader
Are you passionate about providing value to your clients through agile thinking and lean practices? We’re seeking an experienced management consultant with change management and facilitation experience.
Due to growth, an opportunity exists for a Business Improvement Leader to join a successful Traralgon-based consultancy who has built a strong reputation for building capability and driving successful transformations. Lean practitioners, they take a situational approach based on innovating key dimensions of their clients’ organisations. They develop tailored solutions that combine lean thinking, agile practices and visual management, aiming to create value by inspiring their clients to build capability to solve their own problems.
So if you are….
- an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships;
- highly skilled in Microsoft Project with the ability to use Microsoft Office suite to an advanced level (experience with Power BI & SharePoint also desirable);
- experienced in business to business interactions in particular, confidentiality, budgeting, monitoring and reporting;
- willing to learn and progress in a growing business; and
- experienced in Project Management (preferred but not essential), then
then APPLY NOW via the link below:
Work ON your business this summer. Find a local expert who would love to help.
January is often a time when you’re not busy. It’s a great time to work ON your business.
- Reflect on last year & plan for next
- Review the wins and the losses, the frustrations and what went well.
- Plan new approaches for growth
So while you’re not neck deep in cashflow management or business development, or client work, consider finding experts who specialise in helping businesses get better at what they do.
Search Gippsland Business Connect to find a local business who wants to help you.