Business in Baw Baw
Have you seen our latest newsletter?
Packed full of useful information for those of you already in business, or anyone looking to turn there dreams into reality!
Our Spring edition features (and a lot more – so we strongly suggest you click the link below):
- Upcoming workshops
- Grants for Businesses
- Baw Baw’s improved services for our business customers
- And an introduction to our newest team member and how she can help support your business, Alana Ravenhorst- Concierge, Business Support Service
If you ever have any questions for the team and Baw Baw reach out, we love to hear from you!
Wellington Business News – November 2019 Edition
The Business Development Unit of the Wellington Shire Council publish a monthly newsletter that provides information regarding:
- Industry trends
- Current State or Commonwealth Grants designed to assist businesses
- Detail of workshops and forums currently on offer
- Other information relative to businesses in Wellington.
Click the link to view the most recent edition where you will also be given the opportunity to “subscribe” meaning future newsletters will hit your mailbox as soon as the are published.
We’re excited to be bringing a new Administration team member on board. This opportunity will primarily be based remotely (i.e. from home), however preference will be given to candidates with the flexibility to work some face-to-face hours in Warragul, Victoria.
Applications close Thursday 28 February 2019.