Job opportunity: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Tenure: Full time, Flexible Working Hours or Permanent Part Time available
Australian Sustainable Hardwoods (ASH) is the largest vertically integrated hardwood manufacturer in Australia. ASH’s advanced manufacturing spans across 6 different manufacturing lines producing innovative products for the Australian market. Products include staircase components, mass timber systems, flooring, dressed and sawn timber, cladding, lining, benchtops, windows and doors, external profiles and more. Based in Heyfield, ASH employs more than 150 people across two sites and values its people, culture and collaborative workplace.
– Outstanding organisational skills
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Passion for all things marketing
– The ability to work in a team and autonomously
– Proactive and positive approach with an eagerness to learn
– Drive to succeed
Qualifications and Experience
– A relevant tertiary or diploma qualification in Marketing, Media or Communications OR at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing driven role
– Experience managing Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn
– Proven marketing or sales experience
– Understanding of marketing platforms desired (CRM, CMS, eDM, scheduling, igital assets)
– Preferable experience in graphic design and web CMS software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and WordPress
– Photography/Videography skills desired
– Current Victorian Drivers Licence
– Attractive salary and super
– Work for a business that values its people and culture
– Flexible working hours
– Free onsite physio
– Professional development and career opportunities
– Work for a sustainable company and industry
For more information, see job post here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51467759
Or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close: Tuesday 23rd February 2021
Business Improvement Leader
Are you passionate about providing value to your clients through agile thinking and lean practices? We’re seeking an experienced management consultant with change management and facilitation experience.
Due to growth, an opportunity exists for a Business Improvement Leader to join a successful Traralgon-based consultancy who has built a strong reputation for building capability and driving successful transformations. Lean practitioners, they take a situational approach based on innovating key dimensions of their clients’ organisations. They develop tailored solutions that combine lean thinking, agile practices and visual management, aiming to create value by inspiring their clients to build capability to solve their own problems.
So if you are….
- an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships;
- highly skilled in Microsoft Project with the ability to use Microsoft Office suite to an advanced level (experience with Power BI & SharePoint also desirable);
- experienced in business to business interactions in particular, confidentiality, budgeting, monitoring and reporting;
- willing to learn and progress in a growing business; and
- experienced in Project Management (preferred but not essential), then
then APPLY NOW via the link below:
Digital Technologies (IT) Teacher – Casual Position
Buchan Neighbourhood House and Noweyung Inc offer Adult Education Courses in Bairnsdale, Buchan and Lakes Entrance funded through the Adult, Community and Further Education Board.
We value the need for the opportunity for adults to train or retrain to get a job or to participate in further education and lifelong learning by offering a springboard from pre accredited training to accredited training in East Gippsland.
We are seeking an inspiring classroom practitioner who is enthusiastic, innovative and experienced to teach Information and Communications Technology.
We require an educator who will create an engaging learning environment and effective digital technology pedagogies and skills.
The successful candidate will collaborate with BNH and Noweyung Inc staff in the planning and implementation of IT courses, content and knowledge,
This position requires a person who has program planning experience, is proficient at integrating new technologies, possesses excellent computer literacy, and stays abreast of emerging IT tools and systems.
This is a casual position and the hours of work are based on the courses being conducted by these services.
Full Position Description is available at Buchan Neighbourhood House, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send details.
For more information, please contact Evelyn Schmidt 0427 586 038
Closing date: Wednesday 27th March 2019