No entries match your request.
We are here to help Gippsland. Please get involved. We are in this together.
Lifeline Gippsland has been supporting the Gippsland community for 51 years. We have been there for the people of Gippsland in times of crisis and our team have always been proud to serve our region.
2020 has been a very challenging year for Gippsland already and as we move into uncertain times across Australia and the rest of the world, Lifeline Gippsland will be here to support you and our community.
As we venture into the unknown our business community is already experiencing significant strain and hardship. This is uncertain territory for everyone at the moment, but we want to ask you directly for your thoughts and opinions on how we can best support:
- Those who have lost their jobs
- Those who are at risk of losing their jobs
- People who have been required to self-isolate at home and are significantly isolated
- Businesses who are being pushed to the edge to remain operational
- Businesses owners/managers who have had to stand down or terminate staff
- People who are anxious about these uncertain times
Lifeline Gippsland will be taking all your responses into consideration as we build a tailored model of support.
If you are part of a business, or know any businesses, that would like to engage with Lifeline Gippsland as we develop this model please contact Jonathan Armstrong on 0427808951 or via email at email@example.com.
We encourage anyone who is struggling, or is concerned about someone in their life, to contact Lifeline’s 13 11 14 Telephone Crisis Line.
Business Support in Uncertain Times
What is happening right now in Australia is challenging for individuals and families. We know that on top of this, many of our community members are also facing challenges with their work and their businesses.
At Work My Own Way, we want to make sure that we’re delivering a program of support that helps you with your most immediate and pressing needs. Because of this, we’ll be making some changes to the program to support our community in adapting their businesses for the current climate. These changes will include:
- Increasing the number of digital marketing office hours available
- Holding all workshops as webinars to comply with social distancing & increase accessibility
- Substituting our face-to-face mentoring and meetup events for additional webinars
- Reorienting all of our webinar topics to help you with COVID-19-specific challenges.
We will be sharing all of these webinars with you in the coming weeks however, you can expect to see topics around getting your business online, managing cashflow and resilient leadership.
Our wonderful program partners, Pursuit Advisers, are also doing everything they can to support the business community. Pursuit Advisers have released a number of helpful resources including a summary of the COVID-19 Stimulus Packages as well as a comprehensive list of things you can do as a business owner to prepare for the impact of COVID-19.
If there is any additional support that you need, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org