Use digital technology to sell more and run operations more efficiently, with the help of local experts, it’s easier than you think!
1. WHERE TO START?
What is your outcome?
- Exposure / Marketing
- Process improvement
- Language used by the experts
- Indicative costs
- Realistic expectations
2. WHAT DO I NEED?
- Understand where you are at currently.
- Defined outcomes documented.
- Defined budget & tolerance
- Decide to build yourself or hire an expert.
3. HOW TO EXECUTE?
- Identify a local website/design expert via Gippsland Business Connect
- Set a go-live date and plan who's doing what.
- Commit yourself or your dollars to getting it done.
- Get trained so you can manage the content and your staff.
- Keep websites and passwords secure.
4. WHAT ONGOING COSTS?
- External hosting costs
- Keeping up to date and aware of changes to the technology.
- Might be minor costs in future (training staff, tech upgrades, iterations & extensions).
SELL MORE: MARKETING & EXPOSURE
Helping more customers learn about what you offer.
Things to consider:
- Getting a website
- Selling product online?
- Updating your current website
- Targeted marketing to customers
Driving prospective customers into your sales process.
BUSINESS EFFICIENCY: PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Is technology, or a lack of technology slowing you down?
Getting digital also means improving how you manage your business.
Things to consider:
- Bookings management
- Finance and accounting management
- Communications within teams and with clients
- Inventory management
- Logistics & product delivery
- Customer intelligence (records management)
WHO CAN HELP?
LEARN MORE & STAY IN FRONT
In recent years, consumers have shown that they’re increasingly willing to engage with technology. Gone are the days when we would speak to customers face-to-face to make a sale. COVID-19 has accelerated the consumer shift to digital channels. When supermarkets, retail chains, and airports introduced self checkout, people either embraced it or hated it. While…
COVID-19 is shaping digital innovation in nearly every business sector. As business owners have seen predictable markets turned on their heads, they’ve started to reassess their long term plans – and quickly. Technology and innovation projects that may have once been dropped into the “too hard” or “not necessary” baskets are now vital to the…
Business isn’t easy. In fact, it’s extremely difficult. Add a worldwide pandemic to the mix, and it’s a whole other story. While COVID-19 has caused us all a significant amount of pain – both financially and emotionally, what it has taught us is that our ability to overcome adversity is what counts. As a business…
DIGITAL TRAINING AND UPSKILLING
Social media can be a labyrinth to navigate. Join us to find out how you can make the most of Instagram to boost your business! If you’ve been using Instagram for your business without much success and with a fair bit of frustration, you’ll love hearing from our guest speaker.…Read More
Binary Shift 2020 is an interactive virtual event bringing together regional innovators, thought leaders and business leaders. Some of our biggest global challenges – climate change, energy transition, sustainable agriculture and others – disproportionately affect regional areas. That’s why we need regional innovators to come together to address the biggest…Read More
Bringing your business online with Squarespace can feel daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! It is now more important than ever to have a website up and running so potential customers/clients are able to find you online, with this introduction, we will go over the base tools you need…Read More