- This event has passed.
GROW Gippsland and GLaWAC Cultural Awareness Training
Facilitated by a local Gunaikurnai person, and you will have the opportunity to learn first hand:
- Hear a history of the Gunaikurnai people
- Discover the role of GLaWAC
- Understand what Native Title is
- Explore the topic of Cultural Heritage
- Hear about the Joint Management – Ranger Program
Who should attend?
Staff responsible for engagement, employment and procurement of Aboriginal people and businesses. Human Resources Managers, Learning and Development Managers, Economic Development managers, Community Engagement managers, Project Managers, Program managers, and Industry Capability and Inclusion Managers.
*please note; places are limited and a limit of 2 people per organisation applies.