Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Writer, editor, proofreader, owner/operator
Sally-Anne Watson Kane owns and operates On Time Typing (established 2002). On Time Typing provides: scribing, report writing, minute-taking, transcription, copy writing, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and self-publishing services. Sally-Anne is a professional editor and full member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd) Australia.
From her base in Moe, Gippsland, she manages an Australian-based team of eight typists, scribes, audio transcriptionists, writers and editors (all subcontractors) including two typists in Gippsland and including two other editors who are full members of IPEd.
She also owns and operates small publishing business Peewee Press (established 2003).
Sally-Anne has 15 to 20 years' experience in:
- audio transcription (dictated psychologist and financial reports and transcripts of interviews, focus groups, investigations, hearings).
- writing and editing publications, websites and reports.
- recording, transcribing, compiling and self-publishing oral histories and anthologies.
- scribing and writing selection, procurement and referee reports.
- editing and proofreading policies, reports and publications
- providing self-publishing services to authors, businesses and organisations from handwritten manuscript through to printed book stage, including: project planning, typing, editing, proofreading, graphic design, printer/author liaison.