Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Writer, editor, proofreader, owner/operator
Sally-Anne Watson Kane owns and operates On Time Typing (established 2002) and Peewee Press (self-publishing business). Sally-Anne is a professional editor and full member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd) Australia, based in Moe, Gippsland. On Time Typing provides: scribing, report writing, minute-taking, transcription, copy writing, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and self-publishing services across Gippsland and Australia.
Sally-Anne manages an Australian-based team of eight typists, scribes, transcriptionists, writers and editors (all subcontractors) including two typists in Gippsland as well as typists, editors and scribes in Melbourne, Central Victoria, Queensland and Northern Territory.
Sally-Anne has 20 years' experience in:
- editing and proofreading publications, websites, policies and reports.
- audio transcription (dictation, transcripts of interviews, focus groups, investigations, hearings).
- recording, transcribing, compiling and self-publishing oral histories and anthologies.
- writing articles, websites, reports and publications
- scribing and writing selection, procurement and referee reports
- providing self-publishing services to authors, businesses and organisations from handwritten manuscript through to printed book stage, including: project planning, budget, typing, editing, proofreading, graphic design, printer liaison.