Director & Principal Consultant
With over 20 years’ experience in leadership development, strategic business planning, organisational change and human resource management, Seona combines best-practice insights and a real understanding of the challenges facing leaders today to add value within organisations and improve the way we work together.
Seona partners with leaders at all levels; bringing an outcomes focused approach to her role as consultant, facilitator, coach and mentor – supporting individual growth and organisational development.
Establishing her management consultancy practice in 2010, Seona has a passion for her work and brings this enthusiasm and energy in building and maintaining true partnerships with her clients. Soda's consulting work spans the private, public and not-for-profit sectors - with engagements across government, health, water, education, power generation, retail, telecommunications, community groups and sporting associations.
Accreditations & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Economics and Commerce
- Post Graduate Diploma – Secondary Education
- Post Graduate Diploma – Human Resources
- Member of Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Human Synergistics LSI, GSI Accreditation
- Leadership Circle Profile 360 Feedback Certification
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) – Step I and II
- Team Management Systems (TMS) Work Profiling