October 10, 2018
October 15, 2018
GROW Gippsland Marketing and Communications
We are seeking a local business to support the marketing and communications of the GROW Gippsland program ArcBlue Consulting is delivering in partnership with the Latrobe Valley Authority.
The initial engagement will likely be on a part time basis (approx. 3 days per week) until early-2019, with ongoing opportunities a possibility.
Key accountabilities for this project include:
- Work with the GROW project team (ArcBlue / LVA) to build and implement a communications plan
- Work with the GROW marketing team to ensure a cohesive and effective message is developed and communicated
- Meet with participants in the GROW program to identify opportunities for content and marketing
- Research the best avenue to communicate in different regions and for different audiences
- Develop a suite of promotional and educational videos
- Generate and implement marketing and communications ideas
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- Write both short and long-form content including thought leadership pieces, articles, case studies, short updates and newsletters
- Build a suite of case studies to be used for marketing and promotional purposes
- Support the development of, and maintain the GROW website and portal
We are seeking expressions of interest from local companies, please get in contact to discuss the opportunity further.
This opportunity would be best suited to organisations based in Latrobe and Baw Baw.
This project does not have any attachments.