Tips and tricks for winning work – procurement workshop for local Gippsland suppliers
The Gippsland region is experiencing unprecedented investment with a significant pipeline of construction, infrastructure and renewable energy projects underway or soon to commence.
GROW Gippsland is delivering a workshop to support local suppliers to understand procurement requirements including tenders and requests for quotation and to position your business to win more work locally.
The training will be delivered by procurement specialists with extensive experience managing projects from both the buyer and supplier side of the process.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about Government policy requirements and how to respond
- Learn tips for responding to opportunities including marketing your business, understanding the evaluation process, complying with mandatory requirements and reviewing and understanding contracts
- Hear from local procurers about what they are looking for from suppliers
- Discover where to go for helpful information, to find opportunities for work and to make yourself visible to buyers
- Discover the support available to you through the GROW Gippsland program