- This event has passed.
The basics: Facebook and Instagram for business
429 total views, 6 views today
How can I get Facebook and Instagram working for my business?
Join Erika for a two hour seminar, designed to give you a deeper understanding of how the news feed algorithm works and how you can create a social media presence that actually works for your business.
Who is this seminar for?
- You have at least a basic understanding of Facebook and Instagram for personal use, or:
- You have a business Facebook/Instagram page but no idea what to do with it
- You are looking for a low-cost way to promote your products or services to a local audience
- You are time-poor and are looking for ways to work more efficiently
- You have been using these channels for a while but not getting any results and you want to know why and how to correct that.
During this seminar we will cover:
- The importance of setting objectives
- How to understand your audience to attract engagement
- How to optimise your profiles for visibility
- The basics of using Facebook and Instagram for business – effectively
- Understanding the algorithms and how to work with them
- Building your community – creative ways to increase likes organically
- Getting past the jargon – what does it all mean?
- The do’s and don’ts of posts
- What all the settings mean
Content planning, what to create yourself, how to share others’ content and what content suits each platform