Strategies to Advance Your Online Business – Presented by Latrobe City Council, Monarch Institute and Business Victoria
Strategies to Advance Your Online Business
Find out how to ensure the way you communicate with your customers online, whether by website, blog or social media, is not only compelling but also aligned to your business goals at this essential small business workshop.
Key learnings include:
– Set your tone and style
– Write digestible customer focused content
– Maximise your exposure in Google with best practice website content, titles, and headings
– Capture the interest of your target audience
– Choose tools to automate content gathering and research, such as Google Alerts
– Develop effective headlines across websites, email marketing and social media
– Source usable images
– Develop video content, including dos and don’ts
This event is currently scheduled to be a face to face workshop at Latrobe City Council headquarters in Morwell. However, should COVID restrictions prevent us from meeting in person, then we will move the session to be conducted via ZOOM.