- This event has passed.
Remove the Roadblocks
The biggest roadblock to your success is usually yourself.
It’s time to get out of your own way!
Join Leah Mether as she shares her personal experience of overcoming challenges and be empowered to remove the roadblocks in your own life.
You will learn about:
- Removing roadblocks and excuses in your personal and professional life.
- Overcoming self-doubt, feelings of inadequacy and the dreaded imposter syndrome.
- Reframing failure.
- Resilience at times of pressure.
- Mindset and controlling how you respond to challenges.
- What success means to you.
- Personal values and how to work in alignment with them.
- Effective goal setting to break big dreams and projects into achievable actions.
You will leave this workshop with a specific goal and plan in place to help you remove roadblocks in your life.
*Morning tea and lunch provided.
*Certificates of completion provided.
What they said:
“The most inspiring, eye opening, thrilling, heart racing afternoon I believe I have ever had. Thank you!” – Andrew
“This was just what I needed. A direct and honest reality check. It gave me some fresh perspective on where I’ve been and where I’m going.” – Beck
“Remove the Roadblocks was amazing. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone.” – Jenna