- This event has passed.
About this Event
Please note that as a response to COVID-19 this workshop will not be delivered face to face but rather by Zoom online delivery. It is also free of charge.
Once you register you will receive an email with instructions.
Every business faces exposure to risk – be it natural, such as bush fires or floods, or man-made, such as accident or illness. Without a plan to activate, your ability to shield your business from the fallout is already on the back foot.
Be prepared. This three-and-a-half-hour workshop will show you how to put in place a practical plan to follow in the event of a threat to your business. You never know when you’ll be thankful you did.
This workshop includes a FREE mentoring session.
Learn how to:
– Plan, prepare, respond and recover from a crisis
– Understand crisis planning
– Understand the impact of disaster
– Apply emergency planning development tools
– Identify key risks
– Develop plan, strategies and actions to follow
– Create your own crisis management plan
– Access tools, templates, support and resources in future