- This event has passed.
Attention Please: How to Deliver Engaging Presentations (public speaking workshop)
Want to be able to capture and hold your audience’s attention when you speak?
Learn tips and tricks to make public speaking less daunting and your presentations more engaging at this practical workshop with professional speaker, Leah Mether.
Learn how to:
- Structure your speech or presentation in a way that connects.
- Tailor your content to suit the audience.
- Use storytelling to create emotional engagement.
- Speak with confidence and presence.
- Manage nerves and overcome self-doubt.
- Fake it ’til you make it.
- Use body language to your advantage.
This workshop is for anyone wanting to improve their public speaking skills – whether you’re terrified, a bit nervous, or confident but wanting to step up your delivery.
*Morning tea included.
*Certificate of completion provided.
What they said:
“Leah’s introduction felt like she knew all of my fears; fears that were allayed by the end of the workshop and replaced with confidence and practical tips. Highly recommend for anyone who undertakes public speaking.” – Brendan
“Leah is an engaging and effective communicator. She put me at ease, made me realise I was normal for being nervous, and provided helpful hints to overcome self-doubt and fears.” – Vicky
“Leah is a delight to listen to and a great example of a perfect public speaker. Leah’s tips are accessible and practical.” – Lara