Education & Training
- Business and Enterprise Coaching
- Business and entrepreneur coaching
- Business Coaching
- Business Training
- Consulting and Business Development
- Local Business Marketing
- New Business Advice
- New Business Structures
- Setup Business
- Startup Coaching
- Startups and Capital Raising
Startup Gippsland is a collaborative project by the Bass Coast Shire, Baw Baw Shire, East Gippsland Shire, Latrobe City, South Gippsland Shire and Wellington Shire councils. Its aim is to support entrepreneurs who have business ideas that can scale to a national or international level.
Startup Gippsland has 3 programs to support startups at different life stages:
- A 12-week Incubator Program for early-stage startups to focus, validate and grow their business or idea. The Incubator Program will run in each of the 6 Gippsland Shires from June 19 to Sept 25, with the Pitch Events happening throughout October. Applications for the Incubator Program are open from 24 Feb to 12 April 2020.
- A 12-week Accelerator Program for later-stage startups to prepare their business for scale and international expansion. The Accelerator Program will take startups from all over Gippsland and will run from Jan 23, 2021 to March 21, 2021
- An Open Program of one-off events for startups at all stages to learn business fundamentals like business modelling, pitching and exporting. No application is needed to participate in the Open Program.
To find out more about Startup Gippsland and each of the programs, head to http://www.startupgippsland.com.au
If you have questions about the program, your idea and eligibility, or the application process, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 5644 3321.
Startup Gippsland is funded by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, and delivered by GippsTech.