Phoenix Aerial Solutions Australia
- 3-Dimensional Images
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Visualisation
- Aerial Photography
- Emergency Plans
- Inspection Services
- Site Inspections
Based in Gippsland, Phoenix Aerial Solutions provides:
- Professional data acquisition,
- Aerial inspection,
- 2D & 3D models of structures and areas
- Monitoring solutions using the latest in RGB and Thermal drone technology.
- Live data stream for fast decision making and/or situation awareness (Essential for first responders and emergency teams)
We work with our clients to understand their specific requirements to ensure we capture the data they need in the form of high-resolution visual stills, video and/or thermal imagery and 2D and 3D models.
Drones are providing faster, safer and cheaper ways for data to be acquired.
Some of the benefits include:
- Improved job site safety by minimising the need for work to be conducted at heights or in high-risk environments.
- Site surveying and planning can now be executed on digital twin virtual models, generally at a fraction of the time and cost.
- Provision of job progress data for analysis and annotations
- Enables your team and stakeholders to virtually inspect sites from anywhere in the world.
- High-quality image capture for marketing purposes (e.g. video and photography).
We have a strong commitment to maintaining the highest levels of safety standards that must be followed by every member of our team and collaborators.
Phoenix is a CASA certified (ReOC) operator and is fully insured for public liability.
34 642 688 408