Jeff Tellefson - Grant Writing
- Tender Writing
Jeff is an experienced grant writer with a proven track record of securing funding from government departments, philanthropic trusts and foundations for charities, businesses and not-for-profits in Australia.
Jeff has been highly successful in securing major, medium and small grants and developing strategic partnerships that strengthen the financial position, profile and networks of not-for-profit organisations.
Key skills and capabilities:
• identifying funding opportunities
• grant and submission writing
• outlining project scope and deliverables
• budget development, monitoring and analysis
• stakeholder management and communications
• project management
• reporting and acquittals
• contract compliance