In2 Project Management
- Agile Development
- Agile project management
- Business and Enterprise Coaching
- Business and entrepreneur coaching
- Business Advisory
- Business Analysis
- Business Data Integration
- Business Development
- Business Improvement
- Business Management
- Business Planning
- Business Profitability
- Business Restructure
- Business Services
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Consulting and Business Development
- Contracting Consulting
- Corporate Projects
- Engineering Consulting
- Implementation Projects
- Industrial Projects
- Information Technology Consulting
- Innovation ICT Digital and Agile Strategy
- IT Project Management
- Management Consulting
- Market and Industry Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Process Design
- Process Improvement
- Professional consulting services
- Project Development
- Project Management
- Startup Coaching
- Startups and Capital Raising
In2 Project Management have learned through the lean global network that successful transformation calls for a situational approach that is based on innovating key dimensions of any organization through addressing a series of questions:
· What is our purpose, what problems are we trying to solve, what is our true north and what value are we providing?
· How are we improving how are we building capability?
· What leadership behaviours and management systems are required to support this new way of working?
· What basic thinking, mindset, or assumptions comprise the existing culture, and are driving this transformation?
Fundamentally, the process of any successful lean transformation rests on applying Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycles of experimentation at every level, everywhere, all the time. Being situational means that every journey is going to be specific and different.
Therefore our approach is tailored to your needs and combines lean thinking, agile practices and visual management.
Our Mission - To inspire people to become lean thinkers and create more value for their organisation, customers, community and personal development.
93 163 763 111