Being one of the ONLY Google Partners in Gippsland we’d like to think we know a little about how to get found on Google. In fact a version of it has become the catchline for our entire business: Get Found in the Noise
I am a business in Gippsland, where do I start?
Google My Business
- Set up a Google My Business listing. You can find out more information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en_au/business/. It is a ready made template by Google with all the basic requirements of your business.
- Set up a Facebook page. Make sure it is a ‘Business Page’. DO NOT set up a personal page as a business. Facebook will eventually find it and delete it often without telling you. If you are terrified about having to handle people messaging you and posting comments online about you then turn those options off. Ultimately though you are going to want to engage with your customers online. Why? Because if you don’t your competitors will and you lose out.
- Invest in a decent website. We build WordPress websites and have built lots of them. Over 400 to date. Get in touch if we can help you. 03 5174 0576
- Don’t have $1000’s to invest in a website that works? No problems. Set up and pay for advertising on Facebook. Again, we can help. Not everyone knows there are 11 different ways for you to advertise on Facebook. Most Gippsland businesses are ‘boosting posts’ but Facebook has way more options. Give us a call and we can walk you through those that will get you results online.
Advertise on Google
- You can also advertise directly from your Google My Business listing with Google Ads Express. This is a great option for a tradie just wanting to get phone calls locally.
- Or if you already have a website we can help you with a full Google Ads campaign
You can check out our qualifications here: https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=2950132792
Company Director - Image Direct
Everything we do at Image Direct is to help you and your business Get Found in the Noise. How?
1. Identify what is working for you and what isn't and do a double take on what it is you want from your business.
2. Align this with 'Desired business outcomes'
3. Quantify and Qualify your "Noise"
4. Plan and Strategise the best way/s to cut through your "Noise"
7. Rinse and Repeat
Google Adwords Certified Partner
Extensive experience in the Franchising and Accounting Industries. My goal is to bring this expertise to my current Printing and Web Design business.
Owned and operated Bookkeeping Master Franchise with focus on Franchise Sales and Development over a large Geographic Area.
Owned and operated McDonalds Family Restaurant with a complete and thorough hands on experience in all facets of Restaurant Management.
Worked as Software Support for MYOB Accounting in Malaysia.
Worked as Financial Controller of Cinema Production House in Malaysia.
Specialties: Taxation, Human Resource Management, Purchasing, Simple English Translation, Copy, Accounting Software Management and Integration with other Computer Systems.