Looking to grow, realign or make significant efficiency and productivity gains?
AML Advisory is Gippsland based to support you to achieve your goals.
Why Engage a Professional Advisory Service?
- An outsourced advisory service will provide you with an experienced third-party insight into your business operations, project aspirations and plans and introduce options and methodologies that make achievement realistic and practical. This insight is not limited to:
- Collaborative tendering,
- Strategic and logistical planning,
- Transition and succession planning,
- Increasing production,
- Strategic management and staff training, and
- Cradle to grave asset management.
- A focused application of skilled and experienced resources that are not salary engaged to your business.
- Consultants that are dedicated solely to achieving the task at hand and delivering measurable, tangible results that can be transitioned to your organisation when our role is complete.
- The opportunity for your organisation to gain knowledge and skills that empower you in the direction of your organisational aspirations.
- Dedication to your project or program for a defined period with agreed outcomes and ongoing contact if required.
Why AML Advisory?
- AML offers Gippsland based expertise with Australia-wide resource supplementation, with vast domestic experience.
- AML will always opt for practical common-sense solutions backed by their professional expertise.
- We do not hide behind a corporate banner. The AML advisors we initially commit to your project, will see your project through to its completion and ultimately, be responsible for its delivery.
AML’s Service Offering Commitment
AML’s service offering is focused on delivering the following outcomes for our clients:
- Increased Return on Investment (ROI)
- Lower business operating costs
- Providing enduring and sustainable business practices to create long term business success for our clients.
For further information, please contact;
Kate Cumming – Mobile: 0457 554 267.
Gippsland Digital Toolkit Series WORKSHOPS
GIPPSLAND DIGITAL TOOLKIT SERIES ON FROM FEB-MARCH
Do you know any Farmers, Producers or Artisans in the East Gippy and/or Wellington Shire area’s who need support with digital technology to help improve their business?
FACE TO FACE / NOT A WEBINAR
The Gippsland Digital Toolkit Series is a series of 4 half day, hands on workshops where facilitators are going to provide in depth & hands on training in digital platforms – AND provide ongoing check in’s and support to participants, to ensure the skills learnt are being implemented to achieve the best possible improvements for their business. PLUS assistants during the workshop to “buddy up” and provide extra support during the workshop, to ensure everyone gets the time they need!
- Social Media (Hosted by Erika McInerney of Mac & Ernie)
- Digital Marketing (Hosted by Dr Elena Kelareva and Rob Ruminski of GippsTech)
- Accounting/Software (Hosted by Stuart Kendall of Pursuit Advisers)
- Inventory Management (Peter Sandbrook of Optim)
Help spread the word, and if you or anyone you know would be interested in these FREE workshops, please register here.
If you have any questions, please contact Tasha Wright on 03) 5644 3321.
Join The Startup Gippsland Tech Startup Skills Program
Every startup relies on a digital presence to succeed, whether it be a simple website or a sophisticated software platform.
The Tech Startup Skills Program is for you if you’re a founder or team with a great idea, and you want to enhance your knowledge and incorporate digital and technology platforms to make your business a reality!
The program will cover a wide range of business fundamentals that will help you to develop your idea, and build confidence in your capabilities as a startup founder.
- The program is open to 20 founders, starting on April 16th.
- All program participants will take part in 6 weekend workshops across the 6 Gippsland shires.
- There is no prior technical knowledge required – just a willingness to learn!
- At the completion of the program, participants will have a working product ready to present at the Pitch Final on August 20th
For more information and to apply visit: www.startupgippsland.com.au
Gippsland Business Support Service
Local businesses can now access a free tailored support service, with staff based at Latrobe City, Wellington, Baw Baw, Bass Coast, South Gippsland, and East Gippsland shires.
Our local Concierge team will connect you to the information and services relevant to your business.
Along with our partners, we provide a coordinated approach to help local people access the many government and private sector programs that exist to support businesses.
Following your consultation with your local Concierge, your business may be eligible for funding through the Latrobe Valley Business and Industry Capability Fund to support the growth of your business.
If you are interested in expanding and growing your business please contact your local business concierge at https://gippsland.businessconnect.io/business-support-service/
Website help for local business
Many local businesses have been forced into reduced face to face contact during COVID-19, emphasizing the need for an online presence. Shop fronts may have been forced into confronting the vagaries of selling online and it can be a daunting prospect.
For businesses affected in Gippsland, Warragul based Eastcoast IT is offering free consultations via Zoom or phone for those who may be considering starting or growing their website to increase opportunities.
While the most obvious application may be an online shop, there are also many other ways your website can work for you, particularly service based businesses, for example online billing with secure payment gateways, industry specific form processing, bookings and reservation applications and team document sharing.
One of our longest running contracts was the development and maintenance of an online self-managed super fund audit process for an accountancy firm. So effective was this application, the company subsequently transitioned into specialising in SMSF audits only. No online selling in sight, just a labour saving data collection tool.
If you’re considering a new website, a rebuild, or just don’t know which way to go, I’m happy to have a chat and answer any questions, no obligation. This is available to Gippsland businesses only and you may have seen our offers for COVID-19 grant recipients on Facebook and our website.
No entries match your request.
Employees Assistance Program for small and local business.
Cross Roads Counselling & Consulting provides Employees Assistance Program (EAP) to business across Victoria. EAP is professional counselling and debriefing support that is paid by the employer to support and assist their staff through difficult times. Business often make 3 sessions available in a calendar year which is often enough for staff to have worked through issues. It also lets your staff know you care about them and appreciate their hard work in supporting your business.
Sessions can be face to face in Bairnsdale or via telehealth to support the wider region.
To find out more about Cross Roads Counselling & Consulting services, including EAP head to www.crossroadscounselling.com.au to find out how I can support your business or give me, Robyn Eaton a call on 0490 066 204.
Job opportunity: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Tenure: Full time, Flexible Working Hours or Permanent Part Time available
Australian Sustainable Hardwoods (ASH) is the largest vertically integrated hardwood manufacturer in Australia. ASH’s advanced manufacturing spans across 6 different manufacturing lines producing innovative products for the Australian market. Products include staircase components, mass timber systems, flooring, dressed and sawn timber, cladding, lining, benchtops, windows and doors, external profiles and more. Based in Heyfield, ASH employs more than 150 people across two sites and values its people, culture and collaborative workplace.
– Outstanding organisational skills
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Passion for all things marketing
– The ability to work in a team and autonomously
– Proactive and positive approach with an eagerness to learn
– Drive to succeed
Qualifications and Experience
– A relevant tertiary or diploma qualification in Marketing, Media or Communications OR at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing driven role
– Experience managing Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn
– Proven marketing or sales experience
– Understanding of marketing platforms desired (CRM, CMS, eDM, scheduling, igital assets)
– Preferable experience in graphic design and web CMS software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and WordPress
– Photography/Videography skills desired
– Current Victorian Drivers Licence
– Attractive salary and super
– Work for a business that values its people and culture
– Flexible working hours
– Free onsite physio
– Professional development and career opportunities
– Work for a sustainable company and industry
For more information, see job post here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51467759
Or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close: Tuesday 23rd February 2021
Recent editing and self-publishing projects
We have recently completed two major editing and self-publishing projects:
We produced a memoir for our client Shirley Reynolds. This included comprehensive developmental and structural editing, copy editing, graphic design of inside pages and cover, hiring the printer and producing all aspects of this self-published book. The client wanted the book by Christmas and we managed to meet this deadline. Shirley’s book is here.
We edited a book of poetry for client Kate Erlenbusch. This included a structural and developmental edit followed by a copy edit. We also designed the inside pages of Kate’s book which Kate self-published and printed in December 2020. See Hope unfeathered.
We are currently producing three other books (all Gippsland clients). Stay posted for news of our next publications.
Note: I’ve been editing and producing self-published books for clients since 1998. For more information go to: Editing, proofreading, coaching, self-publishing.
Business Recovery Advisory Service for East Gippsland Shire & Wellington Shire
The Business Recovery Advisory Service is actively working with businesses in the East Gippsland Shire & the Wellington Shire to ensure they are using available government resources to recover from the past 13 months of very difficult business trading conditions. This service is working closely with Council Officers and many of the BTA’s in the region.
The Business Recovery program offers free assistance with
- Initial meeting: The initial triage/concierge will facilitate the Business Recovery Advisory Support Services and provision of rapid response in assessing the impact of 2019-21 negative business conditions, complexity of trauma and provide immediate support, advice and relief to minimise risk or loss.
- Business Recovery Planning: The Business Recovery Adviser will facilitate and deliver relief packages and develop a plan to restore business operations with corrective actions and strategies to reduce impact and risk.
- Business Resilience: Business Resilience Mentors will provide ongoing business mentoring to local community members owning and operating local businesses. We will develop a plan that strengthens and grows business generally with emphasis on prevention, risk mitigation, resilience, and future emergency management.
Many businesses that have worked with us and are now more resilient and focused on the many things that they are good at.
The Business Recovery Advisory Service is a proud initiative of Small Business Victoria Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions.
You can contact our local representative and Business Recovery Advisor, Tom Ponting by email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and he will call to arrange a time to visit you.
Please feel free to fill out the registration form on our web page by making a booking online at the following URL.
We are here to help.