We are here to help Gippsland. Please get involved. We are in this together.
No entries match your request.
Lifeline Gippsland has been supporting the Gippsland community for 51 years. We have been there for the people of Gippsland in times of crisis and our team have always been proud to serve our region.
2020 has been a very challenging year for Gippsland already and as we move into uncertain times across Australia and the rest of the world, Lifeline Gippsland will be here to support you and our community.
As we venture into the unknown our business community is already experiencing significant strain and hardship. This is uncertain territory for everyone at the moment, but we want to ask you directly for your thoughts and opinions on how we can best support:
- Those who have lost their jobs
- Those who are at risk of losing their jobs
- People who have been required to self-isolate at home and are significantly isolated
- Businesses who are being pushed to the edge to remain operational
- Businesses owners/managers who have had to stand down or terminate staff
- People who are anxious about these uncertain times
Lifeline Gippsland will be taking all your responses into consideration as we build a tailored model of support.
If you are part of a business, or know any businesses, that would like to engage with Lifeline Gippsland as we develop this model please contact Jonathan Armstrong on 0427808951 or via email at email@example.com.
We encourage anyone who is struggling, or is concerned about someone in their life, to contact Lifeline’s 13 11 14 Telephone Crisis Line.