The Victorian Government’s Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July Extension gives eligible businesses that had not previously applied for the Program in June, or have since become eligible, with the opportunity to apply for the equivalent of the July Top-Up Payments.
The program offers grants of $4800 to eligible businesses, including employing and non-employing businesses, depending on their industry sector. Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Friday 13 August.
- Your business must hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN on and from 15 July 2021.
- Your business must be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 15 July 2021
- Your business must operate in an eligible sector listed in the eligible ANZSIC classes for this program.
- Your business must have incurred direct costs because of the restrictions and cannot fully operate remotely.
- Your business must not have received a grant from the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two or the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021.
The Victorian Government is also accepting applications for the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July Extension. This program provides eligible businesses that did not apply for the program in June 2021 with the opportunity to apply for $7200 in support. Liquor licensees holding an eligible liquor licence will be invited to apply by Business Victoria.
Businesses may be eligible for other assistance through other Victorian Government programs, including:
- If you are a sole trader or microbusiness seeking information or advice about COVID-19 support, you can call the dedicated Concierge Service for assistance.
- The Partners in Wellbeing Helpline (1300 375 330) is a confidential, one-on-one service providing support for small business owners and employees through trained wellbeing coaches, financial counsellors and business advisors.
- The Small Business COVID Hardship Fund and the reintroduced Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme will also both be available soon. Subscribe to the Business Victoria Update newsletter for updates on these and other business support programs.
Individuals who have lost hours or income may also be eligible for financial support through the Commonwealth Government’s COVID‑19 Disaster Payment.