Does or should your business have a website?
Unless you want to be invisible, a website is essential these days. A website will make sure you’re seen by potential customers.
Does or should your business website have a blog?
A regular, informative blog will greatly increase the value and reach of your website. It will not only get you seen by more potential customers; it will win you more customers.
How to use blogging as part of your marketing strategy
Regular blogging – with relevant, informative articles, the right key words and SEO – will:
- Attract more potential customers to your website
- Instill trust in your potential and current customers
- Create followers, and loyalty, among your potential and current customers
- Encourage your followers to share your articles across different social media platforms (increasing reach)
- Make the search engines love your blog/website and send more people to it (increasing reach)
- Form the basis of your online marketing strategy which can include a) sharing blogs across your business’s and other organisations/groups’ online platforms, b) creating Youtube videos or other online materials based on your blog content.
How do I get started, in writing a blog for my website?
For information about how to get started in preparing an initial plan for your blog, as part of your online marketing strategy – what to do first – contact us at On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading. We offer a free consultation and quote.
For more information about effective blogging, check out our articles:
- 7 tips for writing an effective blog
- Writing blogs to establish relationships with customers
- How to get more bang for your blog-writing buck
- Do’s and don’ts of blogging
Image: Pixabay creative commons licence (no attribution required).